Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

14 January 2007

Tokyo Day 1

Currently in Tokyo on business, here are some shots:


My car from the airport, crazy with electronics (not visible from this picture) but of course the car had DVD Nav, Multi-adapter phone charger, LEDs everywhere, mp3 stick radio, receipts printing with each ez pass toll....the Japanese don't have more electronics, they just seem to use them more effectively.




View in Ginza from the cab.













From my room at night.









Some contrast....Cherry Coke is still Cherry Coke, albeit with a totally different look (which I like) and an Ice Tea I bought at the local convenience store....made by Sapporo, seems as though all of the iced teas are made by beer companies (or vice versa)

digg this del.icio.us

No comments: