Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

24 September 2006

The hunt for TMX elmo


The TMX Elmo Tracker

The hunt begins, I actually had 3 on backorder from the PBSshop but they cancelled it, citing that they are not guaranteed another round, however at least they offered that I will have a shot at ordering before the general public should they get another shipment.

P.S. There is also a nintendo revolution tracker for anyone interested.



What I am listening to: Nothing becuase iTunes 7 completely hosed my computer, so now that I back from countless Blue Screens of Death.....I have to find an iTunes alternative....maybe songbird. grrrrrrrrr.




Tags:

digg this del.icio.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have luck at http://www.yourelmotmx.com!

Dennis said...

Could get this link to work. Using various combinations. Re-comment with the proper url if you don't mind.

Dennis
http://wonderfunk.blogspot.com