Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

11 September 2006

Parent Hacks and Minti

Parent Hacks not a bad site that I discovered recently. I'm also a big fan of Minti. hancocd.minti.com

I am amazed at the number of parenting blogs, some are actually pretty interesting, especially when you get one of those...my kid does that kind of moments.

What I am listening to: Nothing...sorry just being honest.

digg this del.icio.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the Minti mention. We are also fans of ParentHacks as it is an excellent blog. Glad you are enjoying Minti and hope we can keep the interesting features flowing to you.

best wishes
Matt - Minti Co-founder

Anonymous said...

Ditto -- thank you so much! It's exciting to see how parents are using blogs and the Internet to connect to each other.