Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

31 July 2006

A couple quick ones.....


WikiHow has a great how-to on throwing a playing card with your thumb.....anyone who knows me is aware of my affinity for leisure sports / parlor tricks, right up my alley.







Cool web 2.0 snack shack....Snacksby...this should get better with age, love the search mechanisms.



One of my favorite web based sketchbooks....primarily for the ui...Bearskinrug

What I am listening to: Bennie Maupin - The Jewel in the Lotus, also Penumbra

A little more on Bennie if you are interested: Bennie Maupin is best known for his atmospheric bass clarinet playing on Miles Davis classic "Bitches Brew" album, as well as other Miles Davis recordings such as, "Big Fun" "Jack Johnson," and "On the Corner." He was a founding member of Herbie Hancocks seminal band The Headhunters, as well as a performer and composer in Hancocks influential Mwandishi band.

digg this del.icio.us

No comments: