Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

25 July 2006

Zillow - Real Estate Mashup with added value

Hardly news as Zillow as been around for a while now and gone through a couple rounds of venture capital funding. I am impressed with the ability to use this tool to quickly assess a neighborhood, I am into land speculation from a hobby perspective (although I have never actually pulled the trigger and invested outside of our primary residence) so I find the tool useful. I must also say living in a neighborhood which has had a reasonable # of home sales in the last few years, I can attest to the accuracy of their zEstimates. I know at least Yahoo agrees with me on the value of this tool, because they just signed a huge integration deal (try typing the search "Home Values" into Yahoo to see what I mean (first link after the ads)).

What I am listening to: Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon - Oh Well - Sixty Six Steps

digg this del.icio.us

No comments: