Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

24 July 2006

wonderfunk genesis

Ok so I have had this idea for a while.

I am an avid feedreader, my tool of choice happens to be netvibes, which I didn't particularly like at first, but warmed up to it. I like the viewer and page flexibility, and consistent improvements about once a quarter.....in any event I digress.

So after consuming feeds daily for about a year on the topics in my description, I thought that it would be valuable for me to start to chronicle what I liked.

For people who don't know me I think this will be a nice aggregation site, plus a chance to learn who I am, for those who do know me a nice, easy way to keep track of me.

Dennis

wonderfunk


What I am listening to: Animal Liberation Orchestra (ALO) - Barbeque

digg this del.icio.us

No comments: