Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

29 August 2006

Don Marco, Master Crayon Artist





Ok when I came across this link I thought it was just another artist site / blog. Then I realized all of these works are done in crayon. Crazy...just look.

What I am listening to: Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel

digg this del.icio.us

1 comment:

DD said...

It IS amazing! I blogged about him too...makes me want to experiment with Crayons sometime. I think a hair dryer would probably help to heat the crayons once they are laid on, and to be able to blend them. I noticed he had a lot of western themes, with lots of browns and yellows...I don't know if that is just because he enjoys those themes, or if it has anything to do with the Crayola range of colors...anyway, interesting! You might also want to do a search for ball point pen artists...there's a lot of amazing art out there!