Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

31 August 2006

A few Web 2.0 sites

Ok Ok I know its been a while since I listed some of the Web 2.0 sites I have been using. So here goes.

BTW silly logo below created with the Web 2.0 v2 Logo Creator

I have claimed before that I dig and frequently use NetVibes and popurls and can highly recommend them both, I particularly like Netvibes for the feed aggregation and popurls is just a quick way to get the buzz.

I just recently started to use CrazyEgg to heat map this blog and for stats.

I can honestly say eyespot has come in handy, just more power than I thought I'd ever see in a web ui. Video, Photo, Music editing.

I also recently discovered Squirl which is perfect for anyone with a collector mentality track anything you want easily from albums to cards to coins to three toed sloths.

I am also crazy about the GoogleNotebook extension for Firefox.

I also need to make a pitch for my local install of Tracks which is a Ruby on Rails implementation of Getting Things Done. I survive on the (10+2)*5 Procrastinators hack...savior

Update:
Reference
:
Other Start Pages besides NetVibes - protopage, goowy, pageflakes


What I am Listening to: Six Pacs by The Getaway People from Turnpike Diaries

digg this del.icio.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about other startpages such as Protopage, Goowy and Pageflakes? It's a busy area out there and there's definately more than just 1 good site.

Kenneth

Dennis said...

I agree....I have tried all 3 still come back to NetVibes....Noted I'll add the links

Anonymous said...

Another web20 image creating site on www.txt2pic.com.