Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

26 November 2006

Favorite Brunches

I am definitely a fan of brunch, possibly my favorite meal. After this weekend I think I have discovered my second favorite brunch ever. I'll start with my first. If you ever get a chance and find yourself in Portsmouth, NH you should make your way over to Molly Malones and do me the favor of having eggs any way you like them, but be sure to get the guinness braised corn beef hash, keeps us coming back again and again. Ok so now on to my 2nd favorite brunch. It happened to be at a funky dineresque like place called Meils in Stockton, NJ. It was really outstanding I had eggs benedict with bacon and the the bacon was super thick and tasty. This place was definitely worth it, you won't leave hungry.

digg this del.icio.us

No comments: