Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

25 November 2006

Picasa and other google tools

Truth be known I am a huge google fan, there have only been a few moves that they have made that I haven't been a fan of, but all and all I think they are absolutely advancing the way we utilize huge information sets. A tool that I feel does this particularly well is Picasa, it has allowed me to very easily do everything I need with my digital photos, and I love features like the timeline. If you haven't checked this out yet you need to. (see picasa section on the right to download)

Another tool that is worth checking out because I believe it will revolutionize real tiem collaborative authoring and the model for application procurement and delivery in the corporate sector is Google Docs and Spreadsheets

I am listening to: We are the Dinosaurs by the Laurie Berkner Band

digg this del.icio.us

No comments: