Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

28 November 2006

protopage

I might be able to be won over. I have been exploring protopage a little bit more lately. As you all know I am a big fan of netvibes and have been using the tool since its inception. I am going to experiment with a protopage vs. netvibes comparison this month. I will replicate my netvibes pages in protopage and alternate days of usage for 30 days, I'll report back my findings. If you think there is another reasonable contender in this space let me know and I will add them to the test. speed, efficiency, functionality, bugginess are probably the key test areas I will explore.

digg this del.icio.us

1 comment:

JAC said...

Hi,

I am very much interested in your test.
Can you let me know the results when you have done it?

Thanks

netviber at gmail.com
http://netviber.blogspot.com/index.html