Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

14 February 2007

Reinvigorate, RubyForge, Protopage vs. Netvibes, Splashr, WikiWalki, Pad Thai for beginners, TicTrak

Catching up....I have a bunch of links I have been meaning to blog about, so here they are, enjoy:

Reinvigorate

I got an invite to this private beta...looks great from a stat collection and analysis standpoint. I'll let you know more in a view weeks.
RubyForge
Great site, I have recently being using a tool called tracks, so I had to install Ruby on Rails on my PC, and since its already there, I started looking for other cool tools that I might like. RubyForge has been a very valuable tool for finding them.
Protopage vs. Netvibes: conclusion coming soon
I am wrapping up my multi-month comparison, and will write about my results shortly.
splashr
Ok so I got a new camera and I have been snapping shots left and right. Nevertheless I have been actively leveraging my flickr account. I ran across this tool and I love it particularly for distributing a nice dispaly of tagged shots.
WikiWalki
A community edited trail guide.....Finally, now it just needs to get populated.
Pad Thai for Beginners
My favorite dish! Last year I got on a kick and must have made twenty different types of Pad Thai....here is my gift to you. Pad Thai is a great canvas for experimentation....Have fun.
TikTrac
Time tracking is a hassle, but its a necessary evil as well sometimes. Try TikTrac
Almost forgot this wild instructable....bound to get lots in trouble for v-day

listening to: The Gorillaz


digg this del.icio.us

No comments: