Wonderfunk is an interactive blog focusing on dialogs related to gadgets, tech, web 2.0, music, design, art, my life and likes, how-to's, MAKE culture, instructables, and just general cool link aggregation and commentary.

07 February 2007

The World Is Flat

Curious what people have thought about this book. I've read it, I like it....my only criticism is that while I think Friedman draws brilliant conclusions, connects a lot of dots and I admire him....I do think his tech sense and timing is a little behind. Living a large scale transition to Bangalore right now, I think has made this more timely for me. Anyway watch this video of Friedman covering this book at MIT, made available to everyone for free....an effort worthy of applause. This one is worth it.

digg this del.icio.us

No comments: